Custom home building is a fun and exciting adventure for you to embark on. With Woodmere homes, we want the process to run as smoothly as possible. The less stress you experience, that more enjoyable your experience is likely to be. We will guide you through the timeline of what this process will be like for you.
Designing Your Dream Home
We have a selection of house styles and house types available in our gallery. If you need help deciding on what you want, feel free to browse the selection. When you find a layout that you like, feel free to ask about any adjustments you want made to fit more of what you are dreaming about for your custom home. It is important that you pay attention to the individual design features that will make up what your home will look like. Details such as number of bedrooms and their sizes, where they be located, as well as the bathrooms, storage spaces, room flow, window sizes or other components of the design that you want to fit your needs.
Homeowner To-Do List
Since it is our goal to assist you in finding and creating the best plan that fits your style, please contact us when you have any questions regarding your construction. To get you started, here is a checklist for you to follow as soon as you sign the contract.
- Steve at Boyles Appliance Center will help you pick out appliances. It is important to do this as early as possible because the cabinet guys need specs from them. They can be reached at (801) 393-5365.
- Call Travis Argyle (801) 458-2181, to choose your cabinetry at JDH Inc Custom Cabinetry.
- Right after you meet with Travis about cabinetry, meet with Angel. Angel is going to help you with your flooring, exterior of your home and interior. She can be reached at (801) 458-9712.
- Another person you need to meet with after you talk to Travis and pick out cabinetry is Ginger at (801) 807-9431. She is one of our vendors for granite countertops.
- Once your custom home is sheetrocked, you need to meet up with Camille with Century Lighting. She will help you pick out the necessary fixtures and essentials that come with lighting your home. Her phone number is (801) 621-1632.