Many Utah homebuilders will offer multiple floorplans and options to their clients, but not all of them will customize these floorplans to meet their clients needs and expectations. At Woodmere Homes, we focus on our clients needs, and we truly believe that your home needs to be customized to meet your expectations and desires. Here are some of the ways a custom home builder will be helpful in building your new home:
- They provide recommendations for financing the home, and often help you find the best rates from mortgage companies.
- Works directly with a building inspector and local jurisdictions to make sure everything meets code requirements.
- Coordination and approval for all installation of building materials and products for the home.
- Contact contact with clients to ensure all home building requirements are met and exceeding expectations.
- Coordination with builders, sub-contractors, and more to ensure all products are ordered, approved, and installed properly.
- Review of the home to check for issues with the subcontractors to ensure everything was completed on time and correctly.
- Information provided to clients about home maintenance to keep the home looking new and nice for years to come. Woodmere Homes also provides information on home warranties to ensure clients can meet those needs as well.
Finding a Good Home Builder
With so many homebuilders in Utah, how can you be sure you are working with the best one? Woodmere Homes is unlike other home builders in the area as we believe in providing our clients with honesty! We do not handcuff you to a plan, and we give you the ability to make some changes to your home plan and customize it to meet your needs. We want to make the home building process exciting and fun, not dreadful and expensive!
It is important to have a contract in writing with your home builder. When you work with Woodmere Homes, you can know without a doubt that our professional team is here to meet your goals and needs. We always honor our word and our contract. Prior to that final review of the home, we will walk through it with you and go over the contract to make sure everything is in order and we exceeded your expectations!
Leave a Reply